DraftKings has just announced a BILLION dollar contest for week 1 of the NFL season. Simply pick the perfect DraftKings lineup for free and you’ll have a chance a billion dollars in cash.
In order to win the money, you must choose the mathematical highest lineup possible. That means that even if you are the highest scoring player in the tournament, you don’t win the money. There must be no other chosen team better than yours.
All existing DraftKings lineup rules are still in place, meaning you have to spend towards your limit and pick all of your positions.
The Billion Dollar tournament is completely free to enter, so you have nothing to lose at all.
Draftkings Billion Dollar Lineup – Other details
- Users in all 50 states can enter — even those states that the site doesn’t serve for contests that have real-money entry fees.
- To play, you have to live in the US, Germany, the UK or Canada (but not in Quebec).
- Anyone over the age of 18 may enter the contest in those jurisdictions (except you must be over 19 in Alabama or Nebraska, and over 21 in Massachusetts).
- The cap on entries is five million. One entry per user.
- The options for payment is $5 million a year for 50 years followed by a lump sum for the rest, or $300 million as an initial lump sum.
- The lineup must be submitted by kickoff at 1 p.m. Eastern on September 10.
- The contest is currently only planned as a one-time offering for Week 1.
If you want to access the tournament, click here to access DraftKings. Under the NFL game lobby, look for the “NFL Billion Dollar” tournament entry.
Use our hand-picked DFS Football tips to help you win your daily fantasy games today. Creating an account on both DraftKings and FanDuel are completely free and you can sign up on the computer or your mobile device.