Get the best DraftKings Wide Receiver Sleepers all season long from Daily NFL Tips. Find the hidden gem for week 1 at Wide Receiver who is poised for a massive game.
As shown in our top Wide Receivers in DraftKings for week 1, there wasn’t a lot of variety or sleeper value in the top 10. The undisputed top 3 are Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, and Odell Beckham. After that, you see familiar names in Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Doug Baldwin, and Jordy Nelson.
Luckily, there are a ton of wide receiver sleepers you can consider for your tournaments. We’ve combed the prices to compile some solid week 1 DraftKings Wide Receiver Sleepers you should target.
DraftKings Wide Receiver Sleepers – Week 1
Notes: Top WR is $8,800 and the lowest WR is $3,000
- Tyler Boyd (CIN).- $3,600 – While everyone sings the praises of ageless vet Brandon LaFell ($3,700) and new rookie John Ross ($3,300), we want to put Tyler Boyd on our sleeper list. Boyd is very underrated and should be comfortable in the slot for his third season. Cincinnati’s offensive line is suspect and we believe Andy Dalton will look to Boyd quickly and often. Ross is a better long-term play, but needs to get his feet wet before we trust him as a fantasy football wide receiver.
- Zay Jones (BUF) – $3,500 – Where Cincinnati can afford to ease John Ross in, Buffalo will immediately look to Zay Jones to bring any type of spark to their offence. Jordan Mathews is dinged up already and every other Buffalo receiver has been traded or retired, so Jones gets his shot in our DraftKings Wide Receiver sleepers list.
- Desean Jackson (TB) – $4,900 – Jackson is in a dream spot in Tampa Bay, playing across from Mike Evans who should draw double coverage often. This should allow Jackson to use his speed and get the chance for big gains. They also travel to Miami for week 1, who may not be in rhythm yet with Jay Cutler, which should keep the Tampa Bay offence on the field.
- Pierre Garcon (SF) – $5,300 – From one Washington castoff to another, Pierre Garcon is the only player worth anything on the San Francisco team. No telling whether he has a Quarterback to throw it to him yet, but Garcon faces off against suspect Carolina Cornerbacks week 1 and should get his chance to shine with his new team for a cheap WR1 price.
- Allen Robinson (JAX) – $5,200 – If Garcon was a cheap WR1 player, then Robinson is definitely one of DraftKings wide receivers sleepers for week 1. Everyone is quick to write off Jacksonville’s offence and woes at Quarterback, but Robinson is a big-time receiver who should be fed early and often. At this price point, get Robinson and save your money for an elite running back.
Use our hand-picked DFS Football tips to help you win your daily fantasy games today. Creating an account on both DraftKings and FanDuel are completely free and you can sign up on the computer or your mobile device.