Have a player penciled into your lineup who is now injured. Check out this FanDuel and DraftKings Injury Report, which includes key replacements you can use for the same salary.
Some key injuries have hit this week, leaving teams weaker and destroying prospective DFS teams. Check out our FanDuel and DraftKings Injury Report below, which includes replacement players for near the same salary so that you won’t miss a beat in your lineups.
DraftKings Injury Report + FanDuel Injury Report: Odell Beckham Jr.
- Odell Beckham Jr. – High Ankle Sprain (Week to Week)
- FanDuel ($8,800) – While the team is not saying its a concern, Odell may be limited for week one after a hard preseason shot to the ankle. His salary is high, so you should be able to easily swap him out of your lineup. Check out Mike Evans ($8,300) who should equal Beckham’s projected point total for the week. Tampa Bay is playing with a backup Running Back, new WR2 (Desean Jackson), and rookie TE (OJ Howard) who are still learning the offence. Evans should be the focal point for the team with a chance for multiple scores.
- DraftKings ($8,300) – Once again, Mike Evans ($7,800) is $500 cheaper than Beckham with a good matchup and solid opportunity to fill into your lineup.
DraftKings Injury Report + FanDuel Injury Report: Cameron Meredith
- Cameron Meredith – ACL Team (Out For Season)
- FanDuel ($6,500) – Meredith was a sneaky week 1 fantasy play who is now our for the season. Kevin White ($5,600) may be the obvious swap to receive an uptick in targets, but he has only gone for >100 receiving yards once in his career. Instead, check out Kelvin Benjamin ($6,500) for the exact same price as Meredith. Benjamin looks to be in top shape as the top receiving option for Cam Newton.
- DraftKings ($5,000) – For the same price, check out Eric Decker ($5,000). With Corey Davis as the shiny new toy in town, some have written off Decker. However, we believe he will be the top Tennessee receiver for week 1 and the Titans play Oakland, who was no stranger to shootout games last season.
DraftKings Injury Report + FanDuel Injury Report: Danny Woodhead
- Danny Woodhead – Hamstring Sprain (Week to Week)
- FanDuel ($6,500) – Woodhead carries a ton of hype into him from Baltimore, but a hamstring sprain has kept him on the sidelines and week 1 availability is in question. In this case, we believe the right replacement is Terence West ($6,400) for $100 cheaper. West has lost some weight, improved on pass protection, and would be the undisputed every-down back in Baltimore if Woodhead was down and out. Check Woodhead’s status close to the game.
- DraftKings ($5,200) – Instead of Woodhead, how about Lamar Miller ($5,100). The biggest knock on Miller is that his yards per carry is nothing exciting. However, Miller is the undisputed feature back in Houston and guaranteed to get 20+ touches. In addition, Houston plays Jacksonville who can’t seem to get anything going, which should give Miller some good game-clinching carries in the fourth quarter.
DraftKings Injury Report + FanDuel Injury Report: Andrew Luck
- Andrew Luck – Shoulder Labrum Repair (Week to Week)
- FanDuel ($8,100) – Andrew Luck hasn’t played a snap since surgery and team reports are very vague. Stay away until we see some production from Luck. Instead, check out Cam Newton ($7,900) who gets a weak San Francisco squad week 1. We think Cam will have plenty of chances to score and outplay Luck’s projections.
- DraftKings ($6,500) – DraftKings seems to already account for Luck’s absence with a friendly salary for week 1. For a further discount, consider Carson Palmer ($6,000) or Eli Manning ($5,600) instead. Both are seasoned veterans with a good set of talent on the offence who are playing weak defences. Both QBs are in line for 3+ Touchdowns each and much more reliable than Luck.
NOTE: New England (Julian Edelman) and Kansas City (Spencer Ware) were not included above because they play Thursday night, before the main DFS tournaments get started.
What do you think about our FanDuel and DraftKings Injury Report? Have any other injury replacements you would like feedback on? Comment below and we will help!
Use our hand-picked DFS Football tips to help you win your daily fantasy games today. Creating an account on both DraftKings and FanDuel are completely free and you can sign up on the computer or your mobile device.