View our top DraftKings & Fanduel WR Players to pick as possible fantasy football Wide Receivers all throughout the 2017 season. Find out which top Wide Receiver is the best value during week 4 of the NFL season and which you should fade. We keep track of changing rankings throughout the season so that you are always up to date.
There are plenty of great Wide Receivers, but let us navigate the matchups and recommend your top weekly picks in daily fantasy football tournaments.
Each week, we post the top 10 DraftKings & Fanduel WR players in terms of cost and let us recommend to you which ones have a good matchup and provide value in order to help you win your Fanduel leagues.
Updated for Week 4 of NFL Fantasy Football:
Check out the top fantasy football Wide Receivers for week 2 of the NFL season:
DraftKings - Top WR
|Odell Beckham Jr.||NYG||$8,900||@TB|
FanDuel - Top WR
|Odell Beckham Jr.||NYG||$9,100||@TB|
Fantasy Football Wide Receivers Week 4 Notes
- The prices of Brandin Cooks, Dez Bryant, and AJ Green have gone up across both websites. AJ Green draws the Cleveland Browns, which makes him the preferred play out of these three. Cooks has only had one good game so far and we want to see more before relying on him. Dez Bryant is interesting, since his salary went up without any week 3 numbers (he played Monday), but the Rams should give him a decent matchup.
- Both Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree dropped, following a bad Sunday Night game against Washington. Things don’t get much better in week 4 and we would stay away from both fantasy football wide receivers this week.
- DraftKings has a wide drop-off in salary following the top 5, which means good value in receivers this week. Keenan Allen, Stefan Diggs, and DeAndre Hopkins are new to the DraftKings top 10. We like Diggs the best out of these three as he has appeared elite this season despite question marks at Quarterback.
- Doug Baldwin is the lone addition to the top 10 on FanDuel this week. Seattle’s offence had a decent day on Sunday and play a weak Indianapolis secondary in week 4, so Baldwin is not a bad play.
For up-to-date fantasy football rankings for this week’s FanDuel and DraftKing tournaments, check out the links below:
- Top QB: Fanduel & DraftKings
- Top RB: Fanduel & DraftKings
- Top WR: Fanduel & DraftKings
- Top TE: Fanduel & DraftKings
- Top DEF: Fanduel & DraftKings
Use our hand-picked DFS Football tips to help you win your daily fantasy games today. Creating an account on both DraftKings and FanDuel are completely free and you can sign up on the computer or your mobile device.